Exploring the world through ever changing mediums.
My sister and kitty
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I was sitting on my bed doing my homework and my kitty and sister passed out next to me. They didn't sleep very long before kitty started to beg for attention. Kitty is sporting the very trendy lion haircut.
I'm in the process of sketching out all the environments from a short story some friends and I wrote. This is a a sketch of a characters office. I'm sketching out 10 more then I will be picking the 5 most interesting ones and painting them as backgrounds.
I was visiting my family back in South Carolina and my cousins wanted their pictures taken. My grandpa's yard is really beautiful and the weather was nice so we took them there.
Here are some work in progress pictures of some concept sculpts for one of my stories. Here they are in all their glory without hair, clothes or proper fingers. Enjoy! haha This is the Sea Maiden... Talula... & Ethan
Comments
Post a Comment